A lovely big shed 100mm x 50mm Larch frame, Cedar cladding and tiled roof.
Yo yo yo!!!
WOOD TYPES I USE
- Oak is a very durable, very strong, and beautiful hardwood, one of the best, not cheap though.
- Sweet Chestnut is also very durable, strong, very productive and relatively light hardwood, a similar price to oak and great to use.
- Western Red Cedar is a lovely smelling wood, full of natural oils that make it very durable, ideal for cladding, cost is somewhere between chestnut and larch.
- Larch is very resinous, strong softwood, light colour with good durability, a really great value alround timber.
- Douglas Fir is good for structural timber and cladding, the least expensive and still durable.